"Who Else Wants To Have Fat Healthy Composting Worms, That Will Produce The Best Quality Earthworm Compost Faster?"
Welcome to Earthworm Compost Guide.
My name is Shaz Green and I am an enthusiast in earthworm farming for composting as one of the ways to promote the use of natural fertilizer instead of chemical based fertiliser for your plant and garden. It is my objective to see that everyone who wants to embark in this beautiful venture of protecting the environment can do so and I would like to share my knowledge with your at no cost.WHY BREED EARTHWORMS?
Breeding earthworms is great in helping the environment by recycling waste and turn them into fertilisers which are great for your plants and flowers. Your organic waste should not go into the dustbin instead should be fed to the worms after it has been properly segregated. With little or no cost, you can breed your own earthworms and what the worm produce ie worm casting which is actually worm dropping or excrement are great as a non-chemical fertiliser for your plants.
Worm tea is another earthworm produce which is actually thick liquid collects at the bottom of the worm composting bin. This concentrated liquid is very useful as it helps to enhance the fertility of the soil and is also compost accelerator. Worms are also great as fishing baits too!
Infact you can breed worm and produce the much needed natural fertilizer right in your home! WHY THIS WEBSITE IS CREATED
This website provide simple and basic guide on how to start a worm farming and produce premium organic worm composting and worm tea.
As an earthworm farming enthusiast, I have a pool of the best information and guides on worms farming for composting and I would like to share them with you at no charge.
Feel free to browse the links on this site for more information on worms farming, or signup for my free step by step email course below, where you'll receive one lesson per day in your email box.
In my FREE Earthworm Composting Guide Mini Course,You Will Discover
- The history of earthworms and where they come from
- What to use as bedding in the worm bin or worm farm as an ideal environment to produce the best organic compost
- What kind of earthworms that are commonly use to breed for composting and worm tea and what kinds are more suitable as fishing baits
- How to start earthworm colony from the beginning and watch the population increase
- What worm like and don't like and how to provide suitable condition for happy earthworms
- What kind of organic waste to feed the worms and what sort of food are dangerous to them and best to avoid
- How to harvest worm compost without stressing and killing the worms!
- What are the common problems associated with worm farming and how to solve them.
- Much, much more!
To get this amazing one-of-a-kind mini course on earthworm composting, simply fill out the box below, and we’ll instantly deliver your first issue in your email inbox right away!